How do we help you?
We work with you to find out what you need and create opportunities for new learning, new experiences, paradigm shifts and new understandings to grow the character, mind and capability of each individual that we work with.
Your support was invaluable – your most significant contribution was to bring the executive team togetherDJ Wade, CEO, CPS Ltd
Leadership & Development
Leading for success
Once someone has reached a senior organisational level, the behaviors they have used to get there have been reinforced over and over again by promotions and past success – so why should they change anything?
We help with
- Promoting an understanding what would make progressive change more appealing than staying the same
- Creating Emotionally Intelligent Leaders
- Developing performance management and appraisal skills
- Delivering a range of training programmes – or creating something to meet your business’ needs
Developing Valuable People
When successful, leaders provide a role-model for development of others. We promote empowerment of the individual by believing them highly capable, resourceful and creative and helping them promote the same attitudes to their staff.
Our coaching programmes have proven highly effective for individuals who;
- Are transitioning towards promotion or taking on a different or more responsible roles in the organisation, helping them acquire confidence and deeper self awareness.
- Need to tone down aggressive or domineering behaviour patterns and acquire emotional intelligence for better people skills.
- Need to win new business, acquire better networking skills, marketing and entrepreneurial competencies.
- Need to improve their communication skills, increase their personal profile and personal presence and learn strategic influencing skills.
- Wish to enhance their management skills, better motivate their team and become stronger leaders and need tools to manage change with enthusiasm, comfort and greater effectiveness, using enhanced creative thinking and decision-making.
- Are CEO, Executive directors or managing partners, to have a confidential, expert, trusted advisor and external sounding board with whom to discuss, clarify and decide on strategic, confidential matters.
By understanding your talents and those of your team you can increase productivity and make the work place a better environment.
Working in Partnership
We build long-term relationships with our corporate clients, developing high levels of trust by consistently delivering results that exceed expectations.
We set high standards of behaviour for ourselves and go to great lengths to ensure the satisfaction of our clients. Truthfulness, honesty and integrity are our core values.
All our consultants have extensive and varied, business experience in world-class organisations that enable them to relate and empathise with the context, challenges and processes of our clients.
We believe that business should bring value to human life, hence individual and group welfare should not be forgotten or overridden in the process building productivity and success for the organisation.
Releasing natural genius
We are compelled to seek for ways that make a positive difference to the people we work with, and in particular, to influence others to break through their own self-made restrictions and release their innate genius.
Doing the right thing for people, as well as for organisations.
Working with Truth, Respect, Trust, Justice and Integrity.
Over the last 400 years, corporations and the people who lead them seem to have gradually forgotten that the ‘value to shareholders’ they are all ruthlessly chasing is actually delivered by human beings, for human beings and within communities of human beings – each and every one of whom are coded to operate with Truth, Respect, Trust, Justice and Integrity.
The book challenges leaders to realign their teams, their organisational structures, their suppliers and their relationships to the world in order to unleash peoples’ innate creativity, innovation and talent. Sustainable success into the future will rely upon these principles being understood and promoted by enlightened leaders.
Join us on Facebook