How do we help you?
We work with you to find out what you need and create opportunities for new learning, new experiences, paradigm shifts and new understandings to grow the character, mind and capability of each individual that we work with.
Your support was invaluable – your most significant contribution was to bring the executive team togetherDJ Wade, CEO, CPS Ltd
Leadership & Development
Leading for success
Once someone has reached a senior organisational level, the behaviors they have used to get there have been reinforced over and over again by promotions and past success – so why should they change anything?
We help with
- Promoting an understanding what would make progressive change more appealing than staying the same
- Creating Emotionally Intelligent Leaders
- Developing performance management and appraisal skills
- Delivering a range of training programmes – or creating something to meet your business’ needs
Developing Valuable People
When successful, leaders provide a role-model for development of others. We promote empowerment of the individual by believing them highly capable, resourceful and creative and helping them promote the same attitudes to their staff.
Our coaching programmes have proven highly effective for individuals who;
- Are transitioning towards promotion or taking on a different or more responsible roles in the organisation, helping them acquire confidence and deeper self awareness.
- Need to tone down aggressive or domineering behaviour patterns and acquire emotional intelligence for better people skills.
- Need to win new business, acquire better networking skills, marketing and entrepreneurial competencies.
- Need to improve their communication skills, increase their personal profile and personal presence and learn strategic influencing skills.
- Wish to enhance their management skills, better motivate their team and become stronger leaders and need tools to manage change with enthusiasm, comfort and greater effectiveness, using enhanced creative thinking and decision-making.
- Are CEO, Executive directors or managing partners, to have a confidential, expert, trusted advisor and external sounding board with whom to discuss, clarify and decide on strategic, confidential matters.
Our Talent Development programmes are designed to create awareness of the innate talents and strengths of participants. They focus on building high performing teams by understanding and leveraging the skills, abilities and preferences of team members to increase productivity and create flow, to make a better working environment.
Our programmes includes all elements of Leadership and Management, Strategic Thinking and Decision Making, Dealing with and resolving conflicts
Business Development, so participants can collaborate in building the company’s purpose, vision, mission and strategic planning
Initiating and Managing Change – including the People Aspects of Change
Exercising influence, increasing personal impact and improving communication skills to build collaboration and enhance team-working.
Emotional Intelligence to ensure the practical application of leadership development and how to use EI within the business context.
Coaching skills to successfully lead and manage their teams
Releasing natural genius
Our aim is make a positive difference to the people we work with, to help them break through any self-made restrictions and release their innate genius into greater self-expression and fulfilment.
Doing the right thing for people, as well as for organisations.
Working with Truth, Respect, Trust, Justice and Integrity.
Over the last 400 years, corporations and the people who lead them seem to have gradually forgotten that the ‘value to shareholders’ they are all ruthlessly chasing is actually delivered by human beings, for human beings and within communities of human beings – each and every one of whom are coded to operate with Truth, Respect, Trust, Justice and Integrity.
The book challenges leaders to realign their teams, their organisational structures, their suppliers and their relationships to the world in order to unleash peoples’ innate creativity, innovation and talent. Sustainable success into the future will rely upon these principles being understood and promoted by enlightened leaders.
Amazon or The Endless Bookcase
Join us on Facebook